Kimberly Diana Jacobs is a PhD candidate in Art History with a concentration in Curatorial studies at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) in Richmond, VA. Some of her previous projects include serving as the 2016 ArtTable Summer Intern at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, curatorial research intern for upcoming exhibitions at the Institute for Contemporary Art at VCU, founding director of Gallery1 art gallery at Jackson State University, 2013-2014 Romare Bearden Fellow at the Saint Louis Art Museum, and supporting exhibitions at galleries and museums across the U.S.
Our Photographers:(UVA) CHARGE Implementation Team, including:
- Sarah Bauer, Graduate Research Assistant and PhD candidate in Environmental Engineering
- Kelly Feltault, PhD, Program Manager for UVA CHARGE
- Gertrude Fraser, PhD, Associate Professor of Anthropology, Principal Investigator of UVA CHARGE
- Dawn Hunt, Research Associate for UVA CHARGE
- Daniel Weller, PhD, Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Caitlin Wylie, PhD, Assistant Professor of Engineering and Society
This exhibit was work supported by the National Science Foundation ADVANCE Program under Grant No. 1209197. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.This exhibit has also received support from the University of Virginia IDEA Fund. All content and opinions found on this website are those of the author(s) and do not imply endorsement by the Fund. http://aig.alumni.virginia.edu/ideafund/
Tell us what you think of the exhibit!
© Copyright 2017 by the Rector and Visitors of the University of VirginiaFor more info, to join our listserve, or to get involved contact: email@example.comSponsored by the NSF ADVANCE AWARD #1209197.